Are you ready to cool off and listen to live music? If you are, get ready for the upcoming Rockin the River Music Series on the Trinity River in Ft. Worth. Best of all….it’s FREE!! From June to August you will be able to hear great live music at the Panther Island Pavillion (a waterfront stage) as you relax and cool off while floating the Trinity River. Not a river rat? No worries, there are plenty of spots to relax for the land lovers as well. Below are details you need to know.
2012 Tube the Trinity – Rockin the River Summer Tubing & Music Series
THURSDAY JUNE 7TH: Six Market Blvd with Matt Kimbrow
* Tube Rental $5 or bring your own and float for free
* Gates open at 4:00pm. Opening act begins at 5:00pm. Headliner begins at 6:30pm.
* Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
* Outside coolers are not allowed but coolers will be provided for you for FREE.
* Children under 12 yrs. of age are required to wear a life vest (provided for free & must be returned)
* Visit trinityrivervision.org for more information including exact parking address, maps, and concert line-up.